Flasher Archive

[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: FLASH: check my site please...
From: moo
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:34:10 +0100

if you have a few minutes and would enjoy listening to some zarzuelas and
duke ellington, i just finished the first draft of the music sampler player
i asked about a few days ago. it has 9 music clips about 30 secs a piece
so....

www.panamsymphony.com/cd

i realize the graphics are really weak but it took me a solid 2 days to get
my warped head around the tell target thing. its my first finished flash
piece meant for the web and its freebie for my friend- the conductor. i
would appreciate any input about the sound quality and download time and
anything else....