Flasher Archive

[Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread] [Next in Thread]

Subject: a very vivid html email [was: Re: FLASH: Resource Site.]
From: Lady Wistfulee
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:49:43 +0100

Innovative EntertainmentOUCH!
Lesley...that was a VERY vivid color choice you chose for your email. Although I have an email client which does render HTML email-- many people do not use such clients...generally speaking, mailing lists usually prefer that you use plain text email.
As for your attachments: I was unable to view two out of three of your attachments, & that showed html code at the top of the page (part of a table code) & then, of course, none of the graphics showed. I believe this was your static page. I think it would be easier to see what you have going if you send an URL of what you have up on the web so we can see it as is.
much alohas from Oahu,
Lady Wistfulee
"Reading maketh a full man;
Conference a ready man;