Subject: Re: UKNM: Incorrect Use of Client Reference Sites
From: RHS Linux User
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:45:35 +0100

Following the court case between the Shetland Times and the Shetland Observer
(??), where one accused the other of putting in misleading links to the
others classified ads there is now a clear legal precedent. From memory the
outcome involved an apology and an immediate withdrawal of the offending
links, as opposed to a fine or worse.

Apologies that this is a bit vague, if anyone wants the details I have them,
email me direct.

Ben