Subject: Re: UKNM: AMX Digital
From: Jeraint Hazan
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:44:44 +0100

Mike Butcher wrote:

><boast> I have the story. Read it next week. <boast/>
>
>Although, let's face it, you'll probably have it confirmed in this list
>sooner. But hey, them's the breaks...
>
>The new backer *is* well known.
>
>Mike

If it adds any value to story, Mike - I used to know the company opposite
them in Paul Street, who went down last year. Headline: Doomed City Fringe
offices! Tried to get their offices but another web company beat me to it!
OLP are finalising negotiations to move into 2-6 Kendall Place. Not sure
who was there before.........

Jeraint

Jeraint Hazan, Managing Director
O N - L I N E PU B L I S H I N G L T D

http://www.olp.co.uk
t: 0171 700 7611
f: 0171 607 2166

jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:jeraintatolp [dot] co [dot] uk)
" You don't have to queue and there's no pressure to buy"

http://www.shop-athome.bt.com/

At On-line Publishing, we've had an extraordinary year