Subject: Re: UKNM: ho ho ... oh.
From: Richard Houston
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:04:44 +0100

Ben,
We know that this type of spoofing is not new and that it can be avoided. However, the point is that even a comparatively respectable property such as Yell *wasn't* guarding against it and was properly duped.

Richard Houston ------------------------------------------------------------> Webmedia Group, 21 Noel St, London, UK, W1V 3RD Land: 0171 494 3177, Fax: 0171 434 1304, Mob: 0961 11 60 59