Subject: RE: UKNM: stats
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:46:31 +0100

Gee, Leslie, thanks!

You could of course find out about cookies by surfing with your
cookie-warning turned on. Or better yet, paying a student to do so.

E.

Elizabeth Van Couvering, Analyst
Jupiter Communications * 10/11 St Martins Court, London W1R 5LE
e elizabethatjup [dot] com | t +44 171 539 7912 | w http://www.jup.com/

Death before dishonour, but neither before breakfast.