Subject: UKNM: TrafficMaster and Shockwave
From: Robert Hamilton (brandwidth)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:22:14 +0100

Hi all,

Ah yes Tom, it's years since we had that idea and I'd almost forgotten
about it (old age?), erm...cast mind back...mists clearing...

We did the version which used GIFs, but then ShockWave came out (gee,
we've been doing this for years!) and it was seen as an obvious way
forward. I have to say, however, that I'd departed LH-S towers for
indexfinger by that stage, so don't know the real thinking, or indeed
if there was any, but the agency in question was never very good at
understanding what life was like if you had a 28.8 modem, so I'm not
surprised by your comments.

Ta for reminding me about what I still think is A Good Idea, shame the
implementation has now got in the way ;-)

Robert Hamilton: robertatbrandwidth [dot] co [dot] uk
Creative Consultant, brandwidth
0171 697 0049 / 0973 989 208