Subject: RE: UKNM: plug-in take up/stats
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:18:38 +0100

This has been the least compelling UKNM debate - no, that word diginifies
it too much - squabble, since Felix and I filled everyones inboxes with
nonsense a couple of months back. It has been so bad that I have not been
compelled to click on one of the suggested urls.

You cannot teach common sense, some people are simply deficient. So can you
all shut up now, please.

Steve '(self)righteous' Johnston
www.imrg.org