Subject: RE: UKNM: Funmail and some rather "dubious" e-mail addresses...
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:22:25 +0100

Graham

Thanks for dealing with the matter and having had a phone call last
night from Jeremy Kerner, I and no doubt others are glad to see the
matter totally resolved. It was just a shame that somehow you allowed
those domains to still be pointing, but Jeremy and yourselves have dealt
with this matter in a responsible fashion.

BTW: As you know, the reason why nigger.com was registered was to
prevent racist groups from using that domain and indeed, the name is not
at all active, likewise there are many other domains taken by people to
prevent the sad situation of groups looking to use domain names for
racist purposes.

regards

Leslie