Subject: Re: UKNM: Frames and Search Engines
From: Jo Chipchase
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:52:28 +0100

Yes, but Yahoo has *humans* (for want of a better word!) checking and
registering the sites. It is a human who chose one of my submitted sites
over the others, and refused to reply to my e-mail. No-one was trying to
spam anyone with anything.

It is also a human who failed to respond to my request for further
information about banner advertising rates (are they mad? Can't I give my
client's money away?).

I personally think they're slapdash...