Subject: RE: UKNM: Tesco's token effort
From: Neil Morgan
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:42:08 +0100

Ray,

This strange attitude that High Street retailers are dinosaurs is not
uncommon in the online retail world.

I witnessed a bunch of new media retailers at Jupiter's European Online
Shopping Forum discuss loyalty schemes and customer acquisition methods as
if they actually knew something about the subject. The sooner that online
retailers start learning a few hard-bitten lessons from their High Street
counterparts the quicker they'll make an impact - on housewives or yuppies.

Neil

[Sam says: msg chopped...]

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com