Subject: Re: UKNM: Chinese and Japanese lettersets
From: Jonathan Lumb
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:33:26 +0100

http://www.njstar.com/njwin/

It's a kooky program for western versions of windows that enables you to
view Japanese, Chinese and Korean characters in your web browser. When I
last used it, it supported copy and paste into other applications too I
think, although I no longer use it because a) it's shareware, b) IE seems
to do a pretty good job of displaying Japanese characters - just download
the Japanese fonts (which should happen automatically when you go to a
page that's been setup properly). Alternatively try to find a download on
Microsoft's site.

Oh, that's presuming you're using a PC. You never said either way :)

jonathan lumb // creative director // sensei.co.uk