Subject: RE: UKNM: Post Click
From: Paul Cook
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:44:16 +0100

RedEye's RedSource product does exactly this. Cookie-based, it tracks the
lifetime value of each ad impression (site,section,banner). It tracks
off=line media, e-mails and affliate programmes.

Because it traps data within forms it can report exactly which products are
sold and the associated revenue. You can put in the media costs and get the
ROI figures straight from your Web reports.

Anyone would have thought we are planting these!

Paul

Paul Cook t. 0181 995 8055
Managing Director f. 0181 995 8056
Red Eye International Ltd. www.redeye.com
D I G I T A L M A R K E T I N G A P P L I C A T I O N

Affiliate Solutions Seminar - London, England
A one day seminar for Merchants and Affiliates which
focuses on Revenue Sharing and Affiliate Marketing
for the online industry. Being held April 26, 2000, at the
MayFair Inter-Continental. http://seminars.internet.com