Subject: Re: UKNM: Search engine promotions
From: Matteo Berlucchi
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:52:26 +0100

Caroline Tosswill wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Can anyone recommend a company who can help with improving search
> engine listings?
>
> I've talked to Sitelynx and would like to know of any others.
>
> thanks
> Caroline

Hi Caroline,

as you surely know, we have got some of the best Search Engines
optimisation stuff here at Web Marketing Department @ Hyperlink. We have
been working on Search Engines since 1996 and have built a unique tool
called Interceptor.

Thanks and sorry about the self publicity!

Matteo
--

Matteo Berlucchi E: matteoathyperlink [dot] com
Web Marketing Manager A: matatairmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Sam
Chinwag - http://www.chinwag.com
ICQ Pager: 4561042