Subject: RE: UKNM: CommerceNet?
From: Clare Gibbs
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:25:24 +0100

IS Solutions are one of the founder members of the UK CommerceNet
Consortium.

CommerceNet is the premier industry consortium for companies using,
promoting and building electronic commerce on the Internet. CommerceNet's
mission is to make electronic commerce easy, trusted and ubiquitous.

Our support to the consortium demonstrates our commitment to the development
and promotion of e-commerce initiatives and activities, working with
CommerceNet to transform the net into a global electronic marketplace.

IS Solutions are actively involved in the CommerceNet ECommerce Issues and
Solutions Project which sets out to address all major issues pertaining to
e-commerce in the UK, Ireland and Europe. The main goal of the project is
to research all issues pertaining to the set-up and operation of e-commerce
related Web sites and services. The emphasis will be on practical business
and technological hurdles faced by businesses and their clients.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com