Subject: RE: UKNM: CommerceNet?
From: Wallace, Darren
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:07:34 +0100

I think that this goes back to an earlier thread: whilst everyone on this
list may agree with you Clay, a frightening number of companies don't. This
surely demonstates that there is a lot of work that still needs to be done.
Hence the person earlier asking for help in persuading his/her CEO and CFO
that ecommerce was a Good Thing.

Groups like CommerceNet (and IMRG) which are about bringing organisations,
large and small, from diverse market sectors together to take ecommerce
forward can only help. Ironically, the logical conclusion of the aims of
CommerceNet is to make itself redundant.

However, I think we've got a long way to go before we get to that stage!

Oh, and for the record, yes, I used to work for CommerceNet.

Cheers,

D.