Subject: Re: UKNM: CommerceNet?
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:45:35 +0100

Does anyone actually think that a CommerceNet or IMRG button gives any punters
piece of mind? 99.99% of punters will know these guys less (if at all) than
the site where they're doing their purchasing. Also, this thing about being
afraid to purchase over the net is a fallacy. Every year sales are higher than
projections and according to a recent NUA survey, the youngsters don't really
think about it, or the brand funnily enough.

Nabil

--
Nabil Shabka
BiblioTech