Subject: UKNM: SHOCKER: IE 4.x on the Mac
From: Mare (Mark Reijnders)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:36:06 +0100

I can't see it with a clean very fresh install of IE Mac on a brand new
powerbook. SW 7.0 BTW I don't want to update manually, I want to see the
autoupdate at work. I can see my own and other SW content though.

I reviewed your code but can't see any obvious faults. Can you try to
remove the SWREmote/Shockmachine code? Since that is the only thing you
wrote yourself and wasn't generated with aftershock, I suspect the fault
lies in there. I'm happy to review those pages.

Mime types set? Probably yes, because I've seen your game during the beta
and in Netscape it's loading fine.

--
mare <mareatpeghole [dot] com>

P E G H O L E