Subject: No Subject
From: Chinwag
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:01:50 +0100

netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com>; Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:04:58 +0100 (BST)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 16:05:30 +0100
From: Ian Fenn <ianatchopstix [dot] co [dot] uk>
To: uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com
Subject: Re: UKNM: bluedragon
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

Paul Douglas wrote:

> Giles Turnbull wrote:
>
> > I picked up the Blue Dragon URL from UKNM last Friday. Note that the Web
> > Choice recommendation is for the recipes, of which there is a nice
> > selection.
>
> 25. Pales against www.chinesefood.org which also has pictures to
> accompany the text.
>
> > not for the design, implementation, e-commerce readiness or
> > net-media-savvy of the site.
>
> Fair point, that. SOAR (http://soar.Berkeley.EDU/recipes) would fail
> miserably on the above criteria, yet for usefulness, it ranks highly.

But I hope Chopstix ranks higher... given that the recipe search trawls
recipes on the afore-mentioned sites in addition to its own... Why
bookmark several sites when you only need to bookmark one? :-)

--
Ian Fenn
Producer, Chopstix - Chinese cookery on the web!