Subject: RE: UKNM: Repurposing text
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 18:54:17 +0100

There's a UK-based company that launched a package a few months back that
took Quark made up pages and converted them into HTML via XML!

I think the whole system starts from around £20,000 and they are working
with a number of magazine publishers who want to take magazine pages and put
them on the Web.

I've got some details at home and will post it on Friday.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU