Subject: Re: UKNM: Repurposing text
From: Marc Walker
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:57:14 +0100

Hi Carol

If you want to be totally sure that your conversion is correct do it
manually. It may take you slightly longer but at least you will be sure you
wont be missing special characters or symbols. Starting from scratch will
also give you greater control on your page layout, especially if you set up
templates. Alternatively, if you do use a plugin spend a lot of time proof
reading.

If you can wait until Indesign (you can import PM or Quark files) is
released then I have been assured that it's HTML export is far superior.

Marc Walker
Electronic Publishing Consultant
http://www.tso-online.co.uk