Subject: UKNM: New Media Sales Executive!
From: Angela Adams
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:48:35 +0100

Dynamic Fast Growth Internet Start-up!
Global Finance Online Ltd

Our aim is to become the NUMBER ONE Portal for business finance and
related services. We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals
to be part of our development and growth plans.

Our current requirements are outlined below, full details can be found
on our web site http://www.globalfinanceonline.com/ , please do visit
and follow the Jobs@GFO link.

ALL POSITION HAVE UNCAPPED OTE!

Job Title: New Media Sales Executive Ref: GFO/SE
Salary: C.30 - 40K GBP basic plus commission plus company bonus
Location: London
Contact: email salesatglobalfinanceonline [dot] com

You will be a highly motivated, proactive and results oriented online
media sales professional, directly responsible for building new business
sales of high value online advertising, and promotional/sponsorship
packages. These packages are to be targeted at financial institutions
and corporate services companies. You will need experience in
structuring, pricing and selling the various packages to both clients
and agencies.

Experience/skills
2 plus years online media sales
A proven track record of over achieving targets in an online media sales
environment.
A broad knowledge of online marketing issues.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Previous responsibility for financial budgets and projections.
Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, e-mail.

Please quote ref GFO/SE
plus promotional/sponsorship packages to be offered on our web site.
You will participate in the development and testing of telesales systems
designed to build sales with new and existing customers. You must have
experience of training and directing a telesales team to achieve set
goals.

Experience/skills
3-4 years telesales/sales management.
Excellent communication skills.
Designing and managing a pro-active outbound telesales program and
supervising telesales activities.
Working knowledge of contact management system.
Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, e-mail.

Please quote ref: GFO/TM

business generation is a must, as you will be required to make a high
volume of targeted calls.

Experience/skills
2 plus years solid experience of cold calling.
Excellent communication skills.
Proven success in achieving set targets.
Working knowledge of contact management system.
Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, e-mail.

Please quote ref: GFO/T