Subject: RE: UKNM: Dreamcast vs Playstation
From: mattheww
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:00:47 +0100

I think the Dreamcast has a lot to offer, the opening range of games already
looks impressive and easily outstrips the meagre offerings Sony gave us when
it launched the Playstation. I also read that Sony were knocking off a
further 20 pounds of the cost of a new Playstation down to around 70 pounds
to help stave off the threat of the Dreamcast in the run up to Chrimbo. It
does make you think though of the huge amounts of profit they must have been
making initially when Sony were knocking Playstations out for 300 pounds a
shot!

mat