Subject: RE: UKNM: Sega v Nintendo v Sony
From: Damian Jennings
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:36:37 +0100

Richard Longhurst wrote:

> From: James Closs <j [dot] clossatbitBull [dot] com
> > He with the best content will win. The developers will decide.

>yawn, yawn, yawn.

>I know I'm not the most on-topic person in here, but what the hell does
>this 'my console's got a bigger dick than your console' crap have to do
>with net marketing?

Well, you see, its all to do with convergance, mate.

It is a bit off topic, but as the PSX2 and the DC are going to be £200 web
access machines, they do have some viability in this list.

And people aren't saying my consoles got a bigger dick, they're saying my
console may have a bigger dick when it get's launched. Its all
hypothetical.

The other thing is that obviously a lot of people in new media and indeed on
this list are, like me, sad old gamers that never really grew out of their
spectrums.

Have a lovely weekend.

I'm off to try and finish Sonic Adventure.

the system manager.