Subject: RE: UKNM: Legal Question
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:14:26 +0100

The compilation of databases of material in the public domain is
protected by copyright law. Your property is the 'compilation', so if it
suits you, and you can prove it, then you are within your rights to sue.

Steve Johnston
steve [dot] johnstonatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Mobile +44 (0)7901 853273
Office +44 (0)1491 878787