Subject: No Subject
From: Chinwag
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:30:50 +0100

Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:51:31 +0100
From: Ben Scott-Robinson <benatdeepend [dot] it>
To: "Ray Taylor" <tayloratnmcadplan [dot] com>, <uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com>
Subject: re: Re: UKNM: Data on On-Site Games and traffic
Date: 20 Aug 99 17:58:33 +0100
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

If we're on the subject of games... Try finishing this one in one go
http://www.sarbakan.com/ARCANE/

(and no, it's nothing to do with us)

not sure how the marketing angle fits in here either... but a good view at what's possible
beyond the normal yawns...

Ben

> ** Original Subject: Re: UKNM: Data on On-Site Games and traffic
> ** Original Sender: "Ray Taylor" <tayloratnmcadplan [dot] com>
> ** Original Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:02:07 +0100

> ** Original Message follows...

> Well if Eric Ward can talk about games, I guess it's respectable after all.
>
> http://www.dominos.co.uk/ from Fernhart features an asteroids game in Shock
> (remember Asteroids anyone?) that looks pretty much like the real thing. And
> easy to spend too much time playing it, miss your tea, and have to phone out
> for a pizza. So must have something to do with marketing too.

When the going gets weird,
The weird turn pro.