Subject: UKNM: Office Space Anyone?
From: Glen Collins
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:07:55 +0100

Due to our continued expansion programme, Digital Outlook are moving to
larger offices.

If anyone would like to take our existing 400 sq.ft. office it is available
for a minimum 12 month period.

Give me a shout if you know of anyone that might be interested!

Regards

Glen.

Glen Collins
Digital Outlook Communications Ltd