Subject: Re: UKNM: Web Design Agencies
From: Steven_Buckley
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:20:09 +0100

Design is not part of the marketing mix? So it follows that brand
identity,
conveying the company personality and integrated marketing communications
aren't
either! What a strange thing to say. Not sure we should be discussing
new
media or any other kind of modern marketing on the back of a Dummies book
Duncan.

Of course, design for design's sake - particularly when it comes to flash
animation - is something we can all probably agree on as pretty infuriating.
However, I do think it is useful to post these site addresses up as design
is
most definitely part of a marketeers remit and we should all be looking to
what's out there.

Kind Regards

Steven Buckley
EMEA Marketing Manager - EXE Technologies
www.exe.com
email : steven_buckleyatexe [dot] com

Duncan Clubb <duncan [dot] clubbatoffworld [dot] net> on 08/23/2000 01:17:54 AM

Please respond to uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com