Subject: Re: UKNM: Search Engine Registration
From: tim moore
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:06:28 +0100

Try http://www.ebrandmanagement.com/
They have some stuff on se registration, but they also have quite an
interesting tool which will tell you how well your pages have been optimised
for search engines.

Apart from that, there's the Search Engine Watch site, which has been
mentioned a zillion times and then there are loads of agencies who will say
they can do it, but don't really have much of a clue.

Good luck

Tim

Roger Doddy wrote:

> Can anyone point me towards a web site that gives guidance on effective
search engine registration and the practical steps involved in the process?

> I assume that the big engines are just trawling the web constantly and
that provided you have the right key words in your sites metatag description
they will eventually find you. And just how do you improve your position on
any search list that is generated?

> Grateful for any assistance
> Cheers, Roger Doddy

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036