Subject: RE: UKNM: Search engine useage
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:29:43 +0100

wouldn't really recommend trying to blag access, as these guys can log the
IP address of where the access is coming from, so if you are XYZ company and
all of a sudden a different IP address will come up on a regular basis, then
these guys will check it out and your free supplier will find they are in
breach of the licence...and all sorts of horrible things will happen to
them, like being forced to listen to Celine Dion...

I wouldn't say they are expensive as such, they are only expensive if you
can't make something out of the research. Sure there is a cost involved, but
if that helps your business, then it is a good expense, if it doesn't then,
yes, it is expensive.

Leslie

Leslie Bunder, Content Partner Manager
Entranet
Email: Leslie [dot] Bunderatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: 07799 710831