Subject: RE: UKNM: Industry Bodies...
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:51:31 +0100

Beautiful. Please accept the centre page spread in my forthcoming book of
New Media Poetry :o)

Robin

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036