Subject: UKNM: User penetration - I just want the facts, if that's too much to
From: Paul ODonoghue
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:18:37 +0100

ask?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:46:04 +0100
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

Help!

I always mock (to myself at my desk!) when requests are made to the list for
Internet research......but I am having a problem getting basic penetration
predictions for the next 2 to 3 years (UK and/or Europe only) from any of
the main research houses.

I would appreciate it some one could give me (send me to) the actual
figures. I have had them/seen them before but cant locate them -

What it is about Internet research houses - you read about them and their
predictions in the likes of NAME etc every week, but when it comes to
requesting basic top line facts (and I am willing to pay for it) you can get
it?

It is another example of this wonderful business of ours - everybody seems
to talk about the benefits of the web and knows the figures off the top of
their heads (more so when alcohol is involved) but when you need it
fulfilment becomes a problem!?

:-(

Paul O'Donoghue
Communications Planning Manager - New Media
Citrus
020 7577 9300
http://www.citruspublishing.com

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036