Subject: UKNM: Someone point me in the right direction
From: Scott Reid
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 16:14:32 +0000 (GMT)

I've just set up a web site for a new company selling electrical
appliances over the net and am looking for some pointers as to which are
good places to advertise and which are bad. Also are there particularly
good ways of advertising? Which get the most hits?

As you can probably tell I'm quite new to this so any help would be
appreciated. Would this mailing list be an acceptable medium for asking
for comments on my site too? :-/

Thanks in advance,

Scott

--