Subject: UKNM: e-Envoy Nominations please
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 16:26:06 +0000 (GMT)

Not supposed to be live yet, appearing in the Economist tomorrow and in the
Sunday Times at the weekend:

http://www.dti.gov.uk/e-envoy/

The DTI is looking for help in recruiting this person, and also given who
they have appointed as 'Global Executive Search' consultants - Saxton
Bampfylde Hever, no web site at www.saxbam.co.uk - they are going to need
it.

Will they have the bottle to recruit someone under Forty?

We are plugged into the DTI on this one, so I am quite serious about the
'nomination' request.

Thanks - though I won't hold my breath.

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/
5 Dryden Street, Covent Garden,
London WC2E 9NW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)7000 46 46 74