Subject: RE: UKNM: Lord save us from tampax banners on the web....
From: Jenny Lomax
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 16:54:42 +0000 (GMT)

> If I were a young girl, raised by my father
> in a household of brothers, I think I might
> disagree.

But you are weren't, were you, Jim?

... and this is also assuming that, if you, being this young girl, in this
male dominated household, were also not allowed any contact with any other
females in your growing years, without schooling, etc...

... or just grew up in a box with a bag over your head.

This is one of the funniest things I have read all day.

Jenny Lomax
Senior Account Manager

www.sensei.co.uk