Subject: RE: UKNM: 50+ Campaigns on one portal !
From: Diana Milne
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:26:59 GMT

DON'T BE SUCH A REGIONALIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Hayward [SMTP:timhathhcl [dot] com]
Sent: 08 December 1998 14:21
To: uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com

Funny you should mention that. I was in a grotty bit of Newcastle last
weekend.

I suddenly caught myself thinking... My God... So much fashionable
warehouse space and so CHEAP!!!

OTOH... I was horribly, horribly drunk.

Nick Suckley wrote:

> Either way, it points to unsold inventory and cheap space. Yummy yum!
Tim Hayward
Digital Media Strategist
HHCL + P Kent House,
14-17 Market Place, Great Titchfield Street,
London, W1N 7AJ +44-171-915-7579