Subject: Re: UKNM: Good year?
From: James Bruce
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:10:13 GMT

Aidan, you've hit it bang on. Just what I've been saying, especially about a
site of my very own www.okukbooks.com for which I have been seeking VCs with
balls. Unfortunately, there appear not to be too many of these in the UK, I
have had to go as far afield as Italy, and still the hunt goes on!!

Anyway, any contructive comments would be appreciated, especially about
sponsorship or links (already have a link with MSN UK)

The target is UK children's book buyers...end consumers and schools.
Everybody who is anybody within children's book publishing is on board...And
still no VCs...

(Nick, before you IP trace it, yes the site is focussed on the UK market AND
it is housed in the UK! Although the £ numbers are beginning to pile up!)

James Bruce
Managing Director
WebWeaver Media Construction Ltd.
Tel: 0171 379 5950