Subject: Subject: UKNM: white label Affiliate programmes..
From: D.Visions Limited
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:02:53 GMT

Ref Leslie's request for white label affiliate programs.
In short there are a number of option besides 404. Difficult to recommend
which without knowing more but certainly Kowabunga Technologies' software is
flexible and relatively low cost. There are downsides (as well as upsides)
to white labelling affiliate programs not least in the areas of cheque
cutting, affiliate acquisition and fraud prevention.
KB's potential solution can be found at www.myaffiliateprogram.com
Declaration: DVisions has worked with KB and many other AP solution
providers

At the 'top end' you could consider www.imediation.com although their
solution is significantly higher in cost. As I have no experience of working
with them, I cannot comment as to whether the price point is justified.

As to claims from certain parts that 'we/they are the best Uk
network/solution etc':
There are 14 solutions easily available in/from the UK.
Our preference lies with Commission Junction and Kowabunga.
Declaration: DVisions was CJ's first 'international' strategic partner.

I would like to point out that we have been creating affiliate programs
(revenue share partnerships) for over three years and have experienced
(painfully sometimes) many of the issues in determining which solution to go
with. It is an extremely important decision that can only be made once the
full objectives (both short and medium term) have been determined.
Features,costs and support vary considerably.

Further advice/information can be given offlist.
Please note that DV is happy to work with any solution as the core concepts
and issues remain the same.
Also we are happy that the affiliate market is expanding and invite our
'competitors' to get involved and analyse the options further.
We are happy to introduce any companies/agencies direct to CJ and/or KB
should they wish to 'deal direct'.
We want the affiliate industry (and any other performance related
marketing/advertising channels) to grow in the UK.

A few other sites you may find interesting are :
www.affiliateunion.com
www.cashpile.com
www.superaffiliates.co.uk (DV owned)
www.revenews.com (Brian Clark's articles are well worth scrutiny)

This list is by no means exhaustive: we monitor over 50
sites/newsletters/fora related to affiliate programs etc.

Robin Gurney Director

D.Visions Limited Commerce House 306 Portland Road Hove BN3 5LP UK
t: +44 (0) 1273 422207

www.dvisions.co.uk THE internet marketing agency established 1997
http://dvisions.cj.com THE affiliate network. A DVisions and CJ strategic
partnership.

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may be
contained in this e-mail. The Information and Material is intended only
for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in
any unauthorised manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.