Subject: Re: UKNM: First Tuesday
From: Richard Bailey
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:37:37 GMT

There was a TV program on last week which had a bit where two people from a
site went to First Tuesday looking for a V.C.

I would avoid it if I was a V.C. after seeing the rude and aggressive way a
woman jumped a man who was heading for the door and said "Why did you take
off that red badge?" Not to mention the fact they (the seekers) were
refusing to tell the people their site name for fear it would give the wrong
impression? I am not sure how that works. Maybe you trick them in to
investing £5 million and then tell them the name, works with children and
food. To say the least it was very Bugs Bunny.

Richard Bailey