Subject: RE: UKNM: line one
From: Tim Moore
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:19:08 GMT

That spunds logical, and you'd hope that France Telecom would move down the
route of developing a multi access channel rand around the better known and
more considered Orange brand, as opposed to the Wannado marque.

I wouldn't hold your breath though, as the Fench are extremely proud of
their Wannado label......

Watch that space...

Chhers