Subject: Re: UKNM: Advertising A Website?
From: Duncan Macmillan
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:32:48 GMT

I'm not qualified to judge whether or not it is cost effective to target a
TV audience (albeit Channel 4) specifically, but they have managed to
generate some gossip in the online community, who I imagine are the target
audience.

There are probably cheaper ways of making a news story, although I can't
quite see how a custard pie could be utilised in this instance.

Cheers - Duncan

--
Duncan Macmillan

Ranked No.1 ISP - Internet
Winner of Internet Magazine January 1998 Web Design Challenge

"Clients are from Mars, contractors are from Venus" - David Siegel