Subject: Re: UKNM: A request when you have a few spare minutes. Join an
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:45:44 GMT

experiment
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:26:35 -0000
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

Regardless of Dom's sarcasim I can assure everyone that the list system
cannot be used for to get email addresses of people. Currently apart from
within the add person search the system does not display email addresses.

I will probably be adding to the system over the weekend. Apart from support
for multiply email addresses and a better design (thanks Dom for the offer)
any ideas about what to add.

yours,

Ben