Subject: Re: UKNM: shopping solutions
From: James Bruce
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:41:52 GMT

Hi Sean / Charlie

I had pretty much 'coffined' up JS as a vehicle for shopping but Sean's
comments on Intranets and IT depts banged in the final nail as far as I am
concerned. Charlie's point about speed and ease of implementation still
leaves a JS solution 'naked' and open to....'tomfoolery', nice once Charlie
;-)

I only asked because I noticed a rather large organisation (no names) using
JS for a shopping vehicle and wondered whether I had got my phobias /
paranoias placed correctly.

Thanks

James Bruce
Managing Director