Subject: Re: UKNM: Airlines
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:34:34 GMT

Actually, I think it was a quintissential marketing gaff. Rather than
say they were going to charge offline users more, they should have said
they were going to offer online users a discount. Which is what they
have now done. Is the glass half empty or half full. It's all about
perception.

Nabil

--
Nabil Shabka