Subject: UKNM: e-commerce facts and figures
From: Nigel Thorpe
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:09:16 GMT

Hi All, My first post, although I have been reading the digest for a few
years.

I am working on an e-commerce project, auotomated sales of insurance via
the internet, help! can you suggest sources for demographics on web
users, numbers, usage, sex, age ranges, car/home ownership.

Also is there a list of the ten most popular UK sites, audited pages
counts?

I am also interested in establishing a profile for users of e-commerce,
especially financial services online.

last but not least any recommendations for an Advertising Agency (not
web designers), who have proven internet experience, and can provide the
correct marketing mix, conventional and online. Who handles the
amazon.co.uk, travelcity.co.uk accounts?

All suggestions to nthorpeatinternet-insurance [dot] co [dot] uk, cheers Nigel
Thorpe.