Subject: RE: UKNM: UKNM E-mail Enquiry Management....
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:38:40 GMT

I talked to a company called Revnet based in the US a while ago - they
seemed pretty competent. [Note: not Jupiter's opinion, if we've done
research on this I'm not up to speed on it]

E.

Elizabeth Van Couvering, Analyst
Jupiter Communications * 10/11 St Martins Court, London W1R 5LE
e elizabethatjup [dot] com | t +44 171 539 7912 | w http://www.jup.com/

Wear your mind on your sleeve.