Subject: RE: UKNM: Male "techies" - anecdotes wanted
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:09:03 GMT

I have to say, although there is soemthing a male bias in terms of how many
women work in new media, by and large the men and women working in new media
come from an extremely varied backround, are well-rounded, and are about as
unlikely to be sexist as any industry I've worked in. I mean, if you want
sexism, go to politics or academics or law. Not new media.

E.