Subject: RE: UKNM: Baby / Family Stats
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:09:39 GMT

Those are very, very, very specific questions which I doubt very much if
the researchers have looked into with regards to your first point.

But as I always say, a call to NOP, Fletcher, BMRB should pull together
information for you. Web sites www.nop.co.uk www.fletch.co.uk and
www.bmrb.co.uk

If they don't have the info, well...you could always try getting it
yourself and then sell on the findings!<g>

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)