Subject: Re: UKNM: Baby / Family Stats
From: Alyson Shuttleworth
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:26:14 GMT

> However with the development of sites like http://www.babyonline.com/ (who
> seems to be generating ad revenue) there must be a market out there -
> perhaps you could ask them if they have any relevant data.

Yeah - I found a site called babycentre.com who were very helpful in
giving me stats on their visitors. It's a shame that they are mainly
US based.

I will give babyonline a try - I didn't come across this site when
searching.

If anyone knows of any sites targeted at this audience (pregnant
women / families with babies aged 0 - 3 years) - I would very
grateful of a quick note of who they are.

Thanks for the help,

Ally Shuttleworth