Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: banner ads v PR
From: Manou Marzban
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:59:17 -0000

Maybe its a question of EGO. Account handlers are not necessarily creative...hence a natural barrier with creative sorts...sort of like an acturary vs. art director. PR agencies and Ad agencies have quite a bit in common, as in both delve into creativity. If they clash, from my experiences anyway, its about ME ME ME! I am better than them etc etc. In other words, EGO! Do you think I am wayyyyy off the mark? I dont think so.

--
Regards,

Manou Marzban
Schoolmaster.net